Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Being Sick

My body decided to all of a sudden try to shut down on me Wednesday last week which resulted in me being sick until Monday. I decided to rest and try and get better...maybe not all the time but I tried. So incidentally I slept quite a bit over the weekend so my body would be able to kick this stuff out. I finally this morning (Tuesday) felt good enough to do something. Well as it would go I feel pretty good and my body decided that since I have been sleeping most of the time that I should be tired at 6:30 p.m. I decided that I wouldn't give in so I could sleep during the night. I figured that if I watched a movie with James that might help so we get halfway through the movie and I'm ready to just close my eyes and not wake till morning.

Well I then decided to do something about being tired, I headed to the gym to go swimming. I get there around 7:00 and realize that this is not the time to be going swimming. Not only are the 3 little kid pools full but they are having swim lessons in the lap pool and the part that isn't being used for lessons also has people swimming in it. So I head back home since I'm not dressed to do anything else at the gym. I get home just as the movie is ending. I wait an hour and ask James if he would like to go swimming with me since I figure swimming lessons are over and most of the children would be gone since at 8:00 they would probably be at home getting ready for bed. We head off to the gym and as I predicted the pool is pretty much empty. So we do some laps and spend about 10 minutes in the hot tub relaxing. I guess that must be the trick to waking me up because now that it's 12:15 and past time for bed I am not really that tired. If I go and lay down I might be able to get to sleep in a half hour but I don't know if I really want to do that or read more of my book now that I'm not tired. I'll have to post about this book in a day or two after I finish it...It's Titled: Don't Stand too Close to a Naked Man By: Tim Allen. Anyway I think I might head off to bed cause sleep might just come sooner than I think.

No comments: